Making sure that your home is well looked after is a key priority for us so it’s important that you let us know if anything goes wrong. Some repairs are our responsibility as the landlord and some are your responsibility. See our FAQs for more infomation.
We are committed to doing what matters and determine how long it will take to does depend on the urgency of the repair and your individual needs.
Emergency repairs are dealt with within 24 hours, urgent repairs within 7 days and all other repairs within 28 days.
You can report a repair by:
- emailing us via email@example.com
- speaking to a member of staff
- calling us on the telephone numbers below
West Wales residents
If you live in or north of New Quay contact the North Team on 0333 700 1023 (Thur, 09:00 - 17:00, Fri 09:00 - 16:00)
If you live south of New Quay contact the South Team on 0333 700 1024 (Thur, 09:00 - 17:00, Fri 09:00 - 16:00)
For out of hours please contact 0155 882 4283
North or South Wales residents
Call our Customer Service Centre on 0800 052 2526
For us to ensure we provide the right service at the right time please provide us with:
- Your name, address and contact number.
- What you think needs to be done, giving as many details as possible.
- When somebody will be at home to allow the repair or inspection to be carried out.
If you have any difficulty with or need any advice on using your home and things like fires, boilers, water heaters, showers or smoke detectors please contact us.